As the time for hubby to get home approached, I headed inside, looking for my body occupied by my neighbor. No one was infront of the computer and my EBike was gone from the driveway. I looked fir my cell phone but only found hers. There was a postit note stuck to it explaining my info had been removed from the coblntacts and this number was blocked on my phone now. It seems my neighbor had spent the last few weeks looking for a volunteer to trade lives with her, but as ME! By now a younger woman with rich parents was the new life my neighbor had found on the Dark Web. The new "me" has wanted to be a boy for as long as they could recall.
Sitting in front of the computer, I logged on but the hard drive had been erased, just the basic OS was in place, as if it was a new computer.
I sat there for almost an hour, wondering what I was going to do, until the front door opened and closed and my "husband" came in.
"Wow, you look fantastic! You really nailed the tan and I love the bathing suit. The only way you could look better was without the suit. I had a great day today. I got the promotion! Big raise, fantastic health care plan. Let's go honey, let's start trying for that big family we've talked about." With that he scooped me into his arms and carried me to the bedroom.
As the time for hubby to get home approached, I headed inside, looking for my body occupied by my neighbor. No one was infront of the computer and my EBike was gone from the driveway. I looked fir my cell phone but only found hers. There was a postit note stuck to it explaining my info had been removed from the coblntacts and this number was blocked on my phone now. It seems my neighbor had spent the last few weeks looking for a volunteer to trade lives with her, but as ME! By now a younger woman with rich parents was the new life my neighbor had found on the Dark Web. The new "me" has wanted to be a boy for as long as they could recall.
ReplyDeleteSitting in front of the computer, I logged on but the hard drive had been erased, just the basic OS was in place, as if it was a new computer.
I sat there for almost an hour, wondering what I was going to do, until the front door opened and closed and my "husband" came in.
"Wow, you look fantastic! You really nailed the tan and I love the bathing suit. The only way you could look better was without the suit. I had a great day today. I got the promotion! Big raise, fantastic health care plan. Let's go honey, let's start trying for that big family we've talked about." With that he scooped me into his arms and carried me to the bedroom.